Gather successful people from all walks of life and what would they have in common? The way they think!
“More gold has been mined from the thoughts of man than has ever been taken from the earth.” Napoleon Hill
In this mastermind, you will learn:
- What separates successful people from unsuccessful ones
- To take yourself to a whole new level-personally & professionally
- How to become a better thinker
- You will become more attractive and sought after
- You will secure more business or support because others see you as a problem solver
- Your reputation and credibility will skyrocket leading to more relationship building opportunities
This mastermind is available on Friday mornings and only 12 spots are available:
- Fridays, January 17, 2020 – February 21, 2020
- Time: 8:00am-9:00am
- Location: 112 Huddleston Rd., Peachtree City, GA (or virtual via ZOOM)
- Cost: $197 (includes training materials plus all the benefits listed below)
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice, and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study leadership, communications and growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!