In Leadershift: The 11 Essential Changes Every Leader Must Embrace
Bestselling author, John C. Maxwell teaches how to accelerate your career by putting your leadership into high gear. Providing a blueprint for change, he shares the shifts he made during his long and successful career.
In this mastermind, here are a few of the leadershifts you will learn:
- The Improvement Shift: from Team Uniformity to Team Diversity
- The Abundance Shift: from Maintaining to Creating
- The Reproduction Shift: from Ladder Climbing to Ladder Building
- Gain insight and guidance so that you can embrace these shifts and PUT THEM INTO ACTION.
- Stay ahead of the curve by not relying on speed but thriving on timing, innovating, and making changes before they are necessary.
- Instead of staying the course, you can change your trajectory and position yourself for new and exciting achievements.
Choose the day each week that works best for your schedule. (Monday, Wednesday or Friday):
- Mondays, August 5, 2019 – September 9, 2019 (no meeting on September 2nd, Labor Day) 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Wednesdays, August 7, 2019 – September 4, 2019 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Fridays, August 9, 2019 – September 6, 2019 8:15 am – 9:15 am
- Location: 112 Huddleston Rd., Peachtree City, GA (or virtual via ZOOM)
- Cost: $197 (includes a copy of “Leadershift” book by John C. Maxwell and the workbook pages plus all the benefits listed below)
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice, and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study leadership, communications and growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!